See why visit the Marche!
- The many blue flags that certify the quality of water and services, 180 kilometers of coastline, 26 locations bordering the Adriatic Sea , port maritime Ancona and 9 marinas: this the certified quality offer for your summer holiday in the Marche.
- To advance is a pleasure aimlessly along the roads that go up hills cloaked in olive trees, vineyards, sunflowers and lavender , near the ntichi walled villages that high the hills, dot the land. Fifteen wines Doc and five DOCG accompany the typical dishes based on fish or meat in the local cuisine. In the Marche each hill has its wine and each mutation landscape correspond more or less intense aromas and decided: from that of the fresh fish from the Adriatic to "tasty" cheese, salami, olive oil , pasta and meat of the rolling hills, until you reach the mountains of the Apennines where predominate the strong flavors of the meats, the renowned cheeses, fine truffles and mushrooms.
- Le Marche also offer interesting opportunities to take real routes through the places industriousness and traditional crafts , renowned fashion outlet and of 'clothing . The typical meets with the shopping , in a pleasant and convenient experience: a new way to explore the area and discover the excellence of the best local manufacturers.
- The Marche is a widespread museum , a city of art network, and historic villages set in a sea of cultivated hills, which overlook valleys ranging from the Apennines the sea, which houses masterpieces by Piero della Francesca and Lorenzo Lotto, Titian and Rubens, theaters and Roman roads, ceramic workshops. A region where culture is upstream in the value chain because, being thousands of years, has been internalized in the modus operandi, in lifestyle, in the final products of the regional economies.
- Le Marche, who accepted the Holy House of Loreto, defined by John Paul II & nbsp; the true Marian heart of Christendom, is a land of saints, blessed and Popes who have marked history and regional culture with the blossoms of popular spirituality centers along the Marche valleys or in secluded places, in the heart of the Apennines, in contact with nature and with God.
- The Marches natural heritage is impressive: two national parks (Monti Sibillini and Gran Sasso and Monti della Laga), four regional parks ( Monte Conero , Sasso Simone and Simoncello, Monte San Bartolo and Gorge red and Frasassi), along with six nature reserves (Fiastra Abbey, Torricchio Mountain, Ripa Bianca, Bilge, Furlo Gorge and Mount San Vicino and Monte Canfaito) and much more.
- villages of Marche are places of another dimension, that lead to a life in balance with the natural rhythms of the seasons and in harmony with nature. They are places of history and tradition, a relationship with a space and a time on a human scale. Places that know how to welcome the visitor with warmth. There are 22 recognized villages of Marche "The most beautiful villages in Italy" from "National Association of Italian.